Friday, November 14, 2008

(Annalee, if I post 2 days in a row, does that make me a blogger? )

When I was thinking about some of my favorite bible verses, I realized that two of
my favorite verses had 'whatever' in them - Philippians 4:8 - "Whatever is true....." and Colossians 3:17 - "Whatever you do in word or deed....." So......I googled bible verses with the word 'whatever' in them and found 173 verses. I love that word because I do believe God gives us amazing whatever moments to honor him, to love him and to do what we do in his name!

God is giving me great opportunities this weekend with a playoff football game, children's fun run and a cheerleading competition to do all I do in his name giving thanks to Him!

Colossians 3:17 - And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

2 comments:

  1. from Annalee's mom-
    Posting 2 days in a row definitely make you a blogger & does me making a comment 2 days in a row (as well as the 1st comment) make me a blog stalker?!! Praying for God's blessings on your week-end as you bring glory to His name in your "whatevers"!
    Love,
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, obviously your audience is our family.
    way to go, you're an official blogger. i've added your blog to my list of friends in celebration!
    ps- i really like your about me.

    ReplyDelete