Thursday, November 13, 2008


It is football season at the Luttrell's and that is my excuse for not blogging ...along with perfection, worrying about who my audience is, not sure what to write about and many other hang-ups that do not matter. Thanks to my 'cheerleader' (and i'm cheering you on too!) for nudging me to get started on my profile, blog and "gadgets".


It would be no surprise to my family, in fact it would make them proud that my first entry is about football. This picture was taken in October when Kacie was home to see both her brother's football games.


On Friday, Irving High will play in Texas Stadium against Wylie in the first round of playoffs!

Go Tigers!!!

3 comments:

  1. hooray for your 1st post!!! i've been eagerly waiting this day. i love seeing your family pic. love you guys and go tigers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoooo Cheri!!! You did it. Your first entry is perfect and your profile is inspirational. I love the family pic. We are rootin' for the tigers tomorrow night. Thanks for the example of sticking with your goals. This will be fun to get to keep up with your family too.
    Love ya!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheri, you did good. You did real good!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete