Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Luke was inducted into National Honor Society tonight with his friends Paige, Josh, Glenn, and Jessica.









about Cody and Kacie...
Cody had a great year playing quarterback at DeZavala. Kacie made a special trip home from ACU to see him play. He is now playing basketball.

Kacie is having a great year at ACU. She is a junior and is loving living off campus with her two roomies Macie and Lauren.
It is a fun time to be an ACU football fan! They are 10-0 and headed for their first playoff game this Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Luke! I've been out of town & not checking the computer so I love that you have so many new entries! Cute pics of the kids. I had wondered what happened with bunco. Looks like you served up "whatever" is important. We now have a sworn-in attorney in the family.
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving checking your blog everyday!! The pics are great!!! I love that picture of Hanna and Kacie. Did you take that. Bring your  pictures at thanksgiving. I can't wait!!!Love you,Terri

    ReplyDelete