Monday, November 24, 2008

I was reading a blog from stuff christians like and the writer wanted to know what blogs other people like to read. It was so fun seeing what blogs others enjoy. My favorite was http://www.aholyexperience.com/.

Ann Voskamp challenged me last night to start jotting down a list of all that I am thankful for - One Thousand Gifts List. This is not a list of gifts that I want, but of gifts that I have. It is recognizing the goodness of God in everyday life...noticing how God touches my life. my heart, my world. I am starting my list tonight...not just because we are two days away from Thanksgiving, but to keep satan from wanting me to see the "yuk".

This gift list is about gratitude...but it is so much more...

1. God

2. my family
3. my church family

4. friends

5. holidays

6. my hometown

7. teenagers

8. prayer

9. worship songs

10. beaches

...and more to unwrap....

No comments:

Post a Comment